|Monday & Wednesday||4:00pm-7:00pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday||10:00am-1:00pm|
Easy As 1…2…3!
- When you arrive at the Library, park in one of the 5 designated spots.
- Text (607) 229-2539 or call (607) 533-4939 and tell us your name and parking spot number.*
- We will bring your items out to your car.
*If you will not have a cell phone with you when you arrive, please call us ahead of time and let us know you’ll be stopping by for pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
To make the pickup process faster for you, our patrons, when we see that you have requested a book, we check it out to you ahead of time and prepare a bag with your items. So if you receive an email or phone call telling you that there is an item on hold for you, or you see that there is an item on hold for you, or you see that there are items checked out to you on your account, that means we have items for you to pick up.
You don’t have to do anything. We are required to quarantine returned books for 7 days. After quarantine, they will be checked in and come off your account. We no longer charge late fines, so do not worry that your items are overdue.
There are three ways to put books on hold:
- Use the online catalog to put books on hold.
- Call the Library at (607) 533-4939 during pickup hours and we will place holds for you.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with titles and/or authors you would like to request.
Yes, you can. However, the Finger Lakes Library System’s interlibrary loan service is currently suspended. That mean you can hold items at each of the libraries, but you will have to go pickup those items at the individual libraries.
Please pickup all items that are waiting for you and then return any you don’t want by putting them in the outside book drop.
Call us before you leave home and let us know you’re coming. We will keep an eye on the parking lot and watch for your arrival.