The Library is currently open for curbside pickup and for express browsing.
- Browse the shelves for 30 minutes.
- No appointment necessary.
- Maximum capacity is 20 people in the building.
- You may have to wait if we are at capacity.
- After you receive notification (by email or phone) that your items are on hold or checked out at the Library, come to the Library and park in one of the numbered spots.
- When you arrive, call (607-533-4939) or text (607-229-2539) with your last name and parking spot number.
- Wait in your car. Someone will bring your materials to you.